4 medium potatoes
1/4 yellow onion
1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
1 cup vegetable broth
1/2 tsp rosemary
1/4 tsp oregano
1 Tbsp butter
1 cup almond milk
1 Tbsp olive oil
1. Peel and dice three potatoes and drop into a pot of boiling water.
2. Scrub fourth potato clean, then dice with skin on and set aside.
3. Chop the onion and sauté with garlic and olive oil in a medium to large pan over medium-high heat until soft.
4. Add skin-on potato cubes to pan, along with vegetable broth, salt, pepper, oregano, and 1/4 tsp rosemary. Cook over low to medium heat for about five minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Drain boiling potatoes and put into blender with cashews, milk, and butter. Blend until smooth.
6. Pour blended potatoes into pan with herbs and diced potatoes, stir, and cook for a further five to ten minutes over low heat, until well mixed and warm throughout.
7. Pour into bowls and serve garnished with fresh cracked black pepper and the remaining rosemary.